How do I take care of my new eyelash extensions?
- Do not wash eyes, swim, or shower for 48 hours after lash extension application, to allow time for bonding.
- Do not rub your eyes.
- Do not use a mechanical eyelash curler.
- Avoid oil-based makeup products, including mascara and eye-makeup remover. These will cause the glue bond to separate. Use only water-based mascara. Apply mascara from mid lash up to the tips, only.
- Use only water-based facial cleansers if possible.
- Use a qtip when removing eye makeup
- Do not visit saunas or steam rooms frequently. Continued exposure to heat may cause the bond to loosen.